There has been a lot of coverage of increased crime on the Las #Vegas #Strip, so I wanted to show you what it is like right now! I recently took a walk on the Strip at Midnight to show you what it is like! On this walking #tour we’ll set out around 11:20pm and walk for the next hour up and down Las Vegas Boulevard.

On this Las Vegas Strip walking tour we start at Planet Hollywood and move North covering Paris, Bally’s, Cromwell, Flamingo and Harrah’s before turning back south to cover Mirage, Caesars Palace and catch the final show of the night at Bellagio! This walk was full of interesting people and things to see as a new day dawned on the Vegas Strip!

💳 Founderscard (Get Caesars Diamond Status!) – Exclusive MtM Offer –
🙏 Don’t forget to 👍 our videos, subscribe and hit 🔔 to receive notifications!
🎰 Want more? Vegas Tours, Reviews & History Playlist –
🛒 Support MtM when shopping on Amazon by using this link –

Travel

🔥 MtM Patreon – Private communities & miles/points content –
⛲ Book Caesars Member Only Hotel Offers –
🏨 Book Vegas hotels on Expedia –
🏠 Get up to $35 off your first booking on Airbnb –

Finance

💳 Best travel, business and cash back credit card offers –
📈 MooMoo – 2 Free Stocks w/$500 deposit (up to $1K value!) –
💵 SoFi Invest – Get $50 free to invest w/$1K deposit –
💰 Many more free stock offers can be found here –

Equipment

📷 Camera – iPhone 11 Pro Max for casino shoots –
🎙 Microphone – Rode Wireless Go –
🔥 Gimbal – DJI Osmo Mobile 3 –
✈ Drone – DJI Mavic Mini –

Social Media

Facebook Group –
Twitter –
Podcast –
Website –
Narration – Shawn Coomer (

Advertiser Disclosure: This site/channel is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site/channel (including, for example, the order in which they appear). This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.

Source: Miles to Memories YouTube Channel

34 thoughts on “Vegas October 2020: Las Vegas Strip at Midnight Walking Tour – Is It Safe on the Strip?

• January 9, 2021 at 1:38 am

I would love to visit the US one day and Vegas but it scares me. I'm from Australia and chose to spend 6 weeks in El Salvador rather than the US, I had an awesome in El Salvador and can't wait to go back, I felt safe aswell the people are very nice

• January 9, 2021 at 1:38 am

For a Thursday night – with recent news about stuff out there, glad to see heavier police presence. I was surprised how many peeps out there on a midweek (vs Fri/Sat) night…esp along Linq/Flamingo corridors…I think rooms generally less expensive there too. Also – Caesars side, as you mentioned great for walking, but fewer slushy bars/etc (vs Linq / Flamingo/Harrah's areas), so maybe that's why. I too love walking around the Mirage water fountains. *Bellagio @ Midnight, can't say I've ever been out that late over there, thanks for the live video/walking tour… Enjoying these very much!

• January 9, 2021 at 1:38 am

O yeah some sin city baby I was homeless there for 2 years it was the best time of my life I have some money in my pocket now 😂🤣🤣I miss you sin city more than you will ever know bus ticket time Kansas City to Boring

• January 9, 2021 at 1:38 am

Are they still ripping people off with parking fees.paying for drinks and those stupid Resort fees? Lmao they should get a financial beating. Go else where people.

• January 9, 2021 at 1:38 am

Hi, saw your YouTube channel and was wondering if you’d be down to work together on a videos. I’m raffling off ownership of my tattoo shop here in Las Vegas to help my wife and I move our new baby closer to grandparents. All the info is at @winatattooshop and winatattooshop.com . I’d love to work with you to make some cool content. Please let me know if you’re interested.
    Thanks.
    Caleb.

• January 9, 2021 at 1:38 am

The Best talaga tong LV Strip at nite….it's hard not to compare this to the Malls in Manila, but I do see some parts in Greenbelt3/4/5, Glorietta, Rockwell mall here.

• January 9, 2021 at 1:38 am

You do a good job of narrating. Apt comments, low key tone, and not talking all the time makes it all work.

• January 9, 2021 at 1:38 am

Never felt unsafe walking the boulevard at night. Downtown Las Vegas is a different story though

• January 9, 2021 at 1:38 am

Would love to see a show there. Been to Vegas many times never seen a show.

• January 9, 2021 at 1:38 am

Man Las Vegas is really nice and I wish if I went 1once I really bad wanna go to Las Vegas and rip tupac he died there

• January 9, 2021 at 1:38 am

Ok tupac died in this state he got shot in the car but yeah he just died in las vegas

• January 9, 2021 at 1:38 am

thanks for this! I lived there for a couple years after selling my folk's house.didnt think about a job as I was blinded by the light. wanna go back, as the bookies suck here as well as the politicians. no legalization on gambling in mass/as s. dont know where this goober of a narrator's from but he sounds like he's Amish or something with his fear of the combustion automobile! coulda got somebody from this century. too bad ya had keep him up past his bedtime! peace.

• January 9, 2021 at 1:38 am

Several people without masks. Not safe.

• January 9, 2021 at 1:38 am

Man, every time I see videos of Vegas I feel cheated, I lived on the west coast during my 20s and I visited Reno, Nevada several times but never got to Vegas, now, I'm 3 thousand miles away and I don't know if I'll ever get back towards Vegas. It remains on my bucket list so we'll see…..

• January 9, 2021 at 1:38 am

Fun ? … It's just a fake facade environment what's so fun about that ? … It's a sad reflection on the human race that this is what they're into nothing real here. Beyond doing this once, .. I guess that's what it's all about. If everybody just did once Las Vegas rolling in dough sad humans

• January 9, 2021 at 1:38 am

Why are so many people wearing face nappies (masks) outside ??

• January 9, 2021 at 1:38 am

there are certain parts of vegas that can be dangerous. i lived there a few months and definately saw more then i did as a visitor. Lots of drug use and no not Marijuana but more of the hard stuff, fights and prostitution. But mainly by the locals. You dont know it until you get to know the streets and meet people then you will see the undergrounds of vegas. Of course not nearly as bad as some places as they have to try and blend in with the tourist in order to make money and continue there lifestyle but there is danger.

• January 9, 2021 at 1:38 am

My favorite fountain in bellagio is the fountain that goes up and down

• January 9, 2021 at 1:38 am

Was there Halloween weekend for our anniversary and it was crazy fun 🤪 plus it was my first time being there and I booked a room for next weekend and next year at the luxor 🤣 beats going to the mountains or the beach, always there, time for a different place 😎

Comments are closed.