ULTRA-MODERN TINY ALL BLACK A-FRAME CABIN! (Full Tour)

Welcome to the famous A Black A-Frame cabin in Upstate New York!

This ultra-modern tiny all-black a-frame cabin has an absolutely gorgeous exterior that is a sight for sore eyes. Built in 1961, I would describe this cabin as having an ultra-modern exterior with a more rustic interior that has a traditional cabin vibe.

With over 100,000 Instagram followers, the A Black A-Frame Cabin is one of the most widely recognized Airbnb listings on all of social media!

If you’re an A-frame cabin and architecture lover, this ultra-modern all-black a-frame cabin tour is for you.

SHARE this full tour with someone you want to stay at this beautiful ultra-modern a-frame cabin with!

Link to share:

AIRBNB INFO:

Airbnb Link:

Airbnb Instagram:

Link to A-Frame Building Plans:

——————————————————

CONNECT WITH ME

Follow me on Instagram for more travel content and behind the scenes action:

Check out my website:

Business inquiries:
mike@mikewilltravel.com

——————————————————

MY GEAR

My Full Set-Up:

——————————————————

ABOUT ME

I’m a marketing professional, content creator, and traveler who is on a mission to discover the world’s most unique accommodations!

When I’m not shooting YouTube videos, I’m running my hospitality marketing agency. I have over 5 years of marketing experience in helping boutique hotels, Airbnbs, and short-term rental properties gain more online exposure and bookings.

I’ve worked with some of the largest travel brands in the world such as Expedia and Hotels.com and my photography work has been featured by Sheraton Hotels, Mandarin Oriental, and Burj Al Arab (the world’s most luxurious hotel).

Visit my website at or email me at mike@mikewilltravel.com to connect!

——————————————————

DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide, I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you. Thank you for supporting me so that I can continue to provide you with new videos every week!

——————————————————

DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE! NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK 🙂

Thanks so much for watching and for all of your support!

#aframecabin #tinycabin #airbnbtour

Source: MikeWillTravel YouTube Channel

33 thoughts on “ULTRA-MODERN TINY ALL BLACK A-FRAME CABIN! (Full Tour)

• January 5, 2021 at 1:29 am

What was your favorite feature of the cabin? It was definitely the sleek black exterior for me!

• January 5, 2021 at 1:29 am

Place looks like a very awkward head-on collision between three different houses.

• January 5, 2021 at 1:29 am

Beautiful. My parents have a bigger farmhouse steel sink than that, and 2 fridges like that for their business, they’re very handy and good quality.

• January 5, 2021 at 1:29 am

Nice but the interior is too modern

• January 5, 2021 at 1:29 am

I love the gazebo, very lovely- old but so cozy-looking. I would love to have some afternoon tea in there. Thanks for sharing Mike!

• January 5, 2021 at 1:29 am

i actually died when you said you have never seen a record player in person before😂😭 this is such a beautiful cabin tho i love air bnb tours like this

• January 5, 2021 at 1:29 am

I'm already impressed and I havent even seen the inside

• January 5, 2021 at 1:29 am

The exterior is beautiful. The floor tile in both bathrooms can be found in Pompeii. Looks like a great place to enjoy a weekend of peace and quiet.

• January 5, 2021 at 1:29 am

I just came here learning english! But I discover the cabin is so wonderful and elegant. I love it!! could I find this cabin on airbnb?

• January 5, 2021 at 1:29 am

ok that's it. i'm getting an Avrame one of these days on the land I just got and building it out a few extra feet.

• January 5, 2021 at 1:29 am

God I'd kill to have a place like this only I think I'd make the master bedroom/bathroom upstairs the whole floor XD Someone get me the floor plans I'm gonna build one for myself

• January 5, 2021 at 1:29 am

Does it have a battery pack to produce power at night or when cloudy?

• January 5, 2021 at 1:29 am

I love the dark exterior. Love the wood inside. I’m not into the white, I would like something a little warmer in color. Definitely not my style inside.

• January 5, 2021 at 1:29 am

Yikes..the interior of this Aframe is so awfully disappointing!!feels like an apartment inside 🤢saw the exterior online and thought was beautiful, now it's spoiled for me lol We got a nice chunk of land and are working on Aframe design, but will be very cozy..it will not be to rent/whore it out though.😣

• January 5, 2021 at 1:29 am

So tired of the AirBnB people charging rates high enough to actually make up a good chunk of their income. Great place, but the idea of being in the outdoors is cheap and cheaper.

Comments are closed.