Top 10 Places To Visit In Germany – 4K Travel Guide

Germany is easily one of the most incredible countries in the world! Enjoy this 4K travel guide across Germany. From the towering Bavarian Alps, to magical castles, Germany truly has it all. Where is your favorite place to visit in Germany?

My relaxation channel –

Free stock footage, guides & luts –
My Camera Gear –

Music by Luke Bergs –

Source: Ryan Shirley YouTube Channel

42 thoughts on “Top 10 Places To Visit In Germany – 4K Travel Guide

• July 4, 2021 at 11:32 am

please how does this bitcoin stuff really work?
    I think I'm interested and willing to invest heavily in bitcoin and crytocurrency!?

I have visited Germany.
    I loved Baveria, Munich and other southern places of Germany.
    I then went to Berlin, oh nooooo!!!
    I am sorry my German friends, Berlin must be one of the worst places I have ever been to.
    Top to it off I got rubbed twice. One at the airport and the police laughed it off.
    Terrible place!

• July 4, 2021 at 11:32 am

What about the other 90 percent of Germany? Overpromised, underdelivered.

Top 10 Places To Visit In Bavaria

• July 4, 2021 at 11:32 am

Enjoyed this and other videos (e.g. France). Yes, they are the most well know places and Americans have a preference for Southern Germany, as it is where most American troops were stationed. You misspelled “Brandenburg Gate” (BRADenburg) you missed the “n”. A secret tip in Hamburg Speicherstadt is the “Miniatur Wunderland“. As mentioned below Dresden and the Saxony Switzerland (Sächische Schweiz/Elb Sandtsteingebirge) is truly impressive. You included a shot of it in your „outro“. My friend from Cologne also reminded me that the Cologne Cathedral should also be on a top ten list.

• July 4, 2021 at 11:32 am

Am i the only one who umderstood sth like börgstedgarden instead of berchdesgaden

• July 4, 2021 at 11:32 am

travel6969000 is a distinguished Instagram account interested in travel, discovery and adventure. Its followers have exceeded the barrier of 138 thousand from different parts of the world, following all of this for only $5000. You can communicate through the same account

• July 4, 2021 at 11:32 am

The rough bomber traditionally slap because dictionary impressively rinse to a supreme package. giant, tasteful question

• July 4, 2021 at 11:32 am

Love this video.. I enjoy watching and thanks for representing Germany.

• July 4, 2021 at 11:32 am

Love your footage ! Thanks for this video.

• July 4, 2021 at 11:32 am

Damn. 😳 Germany gave me Disney Brave vibes. I'm gonna learn German for sure after watching this amazing video. 😭💜

• July 4, 2021 at 11:32 am

For me the Schweriner Schloss is the best castle in germany.🇩🇪

• July 4, 2021 at 11:32 am

Insider tip: Near Neuschwanstein, there are 2 other castles build by same maniac that build Neuschwanstein. They are also extremely beautiful, but far less of a tourist attraction, so you might have a better chance of enjoying yourself and relaxing and not being trampled by other tourists.

• July 4, 2021 at 11:32 am

Love ur videos Ryan but in this case I must say that there are a lot more incredible places for a top 10. I would throw out Füssen and Frankfurt for example and do Saxon Switzerland (Sächsische Schweiz) instead. Also incredible is Lake Müritz, the biggest lake in Germany. Cologne with the Cathedral cannot be missed either. Additionally Koblenz and the Mosel region is breathtaking too! Heidelberg is also like the most romantic place in Germany ever! And where is Lake Eibsee?! That's the German caribbean at the foot of the biggest German mountain Zugspitze. Not to be missed for sure! Keep it up. Looing forward to Part 2 of the "Top 10" 😁

• July 4, 2021 at 11:32 am

I live in Berchtesgaden. It is uncredibly beautiful!

Jesus Loves You All Dearly❤️ Repent and turn to Him while you are alive💫

• July 4, 2021 at 11:32 am

right now i am in germany 🙂
    .. i am glad i found this video..great work

• July 4, 2021 at 11:32 am

It looks good! Sächsische Schweiz is a very nice place and I would say that Dresden is the most beautiful city in Germany 😊

• July 4, 2021 at 11:32 am

Germany, Italy, UK, USA, France, Spain, Greece and Australia are the most beautiful countries in the world. The scandinavic countries, Switzerland, Austria, Portugal, Japan and Canada are also beautiful! The earth is beautiful!

I live in germay and I love germany.😍and I love every country,everwhere ,
    everybody in the world❤❤❤❤❤❤I love this world
    Thank you for amazing video.

• July 4, 2021 at 11:32 am

Beautiful video, thanks for uploading.. Subscribed your channel after watching this 😊

• July 4, 2021 at 11:32 am

Bamberg with „klein venedig“ (in Bamberg) are one of the most beautiful places to visit in Germany. Its soo magical and medieval.

• July 4, 2021 at 11:32 am

wow i'm from germany and i didn't know most of the facts 👏🏻

• July 4, 2021 at 11:32 am

Should you ever visit egain, I recommend going to Schwerin. It's in Northern Germany and it's castle is very beautiful 🙂

Comments are closed.