A PTI leader Farrukh Habib submitted an application to ECP for conducting daily hearing of foreign funding case against PML-N and PPP.
After submitting the new plea, Farrukh Habib addressed the journalists today where he claimed submission of ‘foreign funding proofs’ against PML-N and PPP.
“We had filed a petition against PML-N in 2017 and so far, dozens of session of the [ECP] scrutiny were conducted. We have submitted another plea to the Chief Election Commissioner (CEC) today and sought daily hearing of the case. Till today, no decision is made despite having clear guidance of the Supreme Court (SC).
Both political parties are just wasting the time of the ECP’s scrutiny committee and the fact have been revealed now, said Farrukh Habib. He claimed that PML-N is also facing an allegation of toppling late Benazir Bhutto’s government after receiving funds from Osama Bin Laden.
The PTI leader challenged Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari and Maryam Nawaz to do whatever they want to do during their protest outside ECP office on January 19. He continued that ECP summoned leaders of both political parties on January 18, whereas, ‘proofs’ against PML-N and PPP were also provided by him.
Habib said that PPP had hired a lobbyist in the United States (US) to get NRO which was mentioned in the records of US Justice and Law Foreign Act 1938 to whom they paid over $3 million after 2008.
Farrukh Habib said that both parties will have to respond ECP.
(This story has been published from Such TV feed, without modifications to the text)