Lahore: The Pakistan Cricket Board’s (PCB) Board of Governors (BOG) meeting under the chairmanship of Ehsan Mani to be held today.
The 59th BoG meeting will take place at the National High-Performance Centre. Here is the list of matters that will be discussed are:
1. Chairman and CEO’s reports
2. Update on Pakistan men’s national cricket team’s performance
3. Approval of Audited Accounts for the Financial Year 2019-20
4. Update and Recommendations of the Nomination Committee
5. Update on the remaining four Pakistan Super League (PSL) 2020 matches
It must be noted that the last meeting took place in June 2020 via video link.