Learn how to make delicious restaurant style mixed vegetable.
MIX VEGETABLE RESTAURANT STYLE
2 medium carrots, cut into 1 inch thick strips and blanched
10-12 small cauliflower florets
7-8 french beans, cut into 1 inch pieces and blanched
1 large capsicum, cut into dices
¼ cup frozen green peas, boiled
2 tbsps oil
1 tsp cumin seeds
2 medium onions, finely chopped
½ tbsp garlic paste
½ tbsp ginger paste
½ tsp turmeric powder
1½ tsps red chilli powder
½ tsp cumin powder
1 tsp coriander powder
3 medium tomatoes, pureed
Salt to taste
2 tbsps cashewnuts-melon seeds (kaju-magaz) paste
2½ tbsps fresh cream
2 tsps Tata Sampann Kasuri Methi
Ginger strips for garnish
Rumali roti to serve
1. Heat oil in a non-stick wok, add cumin seeds, and cook till the seeds change colour. Add onions and sauté well. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
2. Add garlic paste, ginger paste and mix well. Cook till the onions turn golden brown.
3. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder and coriander powder. Mix well and cook on low heat for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add tomato puree and salt, mix well and cook till the mixture thickens and the oil separates.
5. Add kaju-magaz paste and mix well. Add carrots, cauliflower, French beans, capsicum, green peas and gently mix well. Switch the heat off.
6. Add fresh cream and mix well. Set aside.
7. Heat a non-stick shallow pan, add Tata Sampann Kasuri Methi and roast till fragrant. Crush and add it to the prepared vegetable mixture. Gently mix and transfer to a serving bowl.
8. Garnish with ginger strips and chopped coriander. Serve hot with rumali roti.
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes :
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on :