aloo kachori recipe, aloo kachori banane ki vidhi, aloo Kachori Recipe, Aloo Kachori Kaise banaye, Aloo ki kachori kaise banti hai, aloo ki kachori banana,
Recipe in Hindi –
Recipe in English –
Refined flour – 2 cup (250 grams)
Oil – ¼ cup (60 grams)
Salt – more than ½ tsp or to taste
Oil – for frying
Potatoes – 4 to 5 (250 to 300 grams) (boiled)
Green coriander – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
Green chilly – 2 (finely chopped)
Ginger – ½ inch piece (grated)
Red chilly powder – ¼ to ½ tsp
Garam masala – ¼ tsp
Cumin powder – ½ tsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Mango powder – ½ tsp
Salt – ¾ tsp or as per taste
1. For stuffing, peel the potatoes. Finely crumble the potatoes.
2. Finely chop the green chilies and grate the ginger.
3. Take the following ingredients in a big mixing bowl – refined flour, salt and oil and mix everything really well.
4. Now add water in small parts and knead soft dough for making the kachoris. Cover and keep aside the dough for 20 minutes to rest.
5. Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan or wok. When the oil is hot add finely chopped green chilies and grated ginger, followed by coriander powder, cumin powder, finely crumbled potatoes, garam masala powder, salt and finely chopped green coriander. Mix everything really well and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes. Keep the flame low.
6. Stuffing is now ready, transfer it to another bowl. Now pinch small portion from the dough and roll into round shape. Repeat the process until the entire dough is utilized.
7. After this flatted the dough ball with your fingers, giving it a bowl shape. Stuff this with 2 tsp stuffing and roll back to round shape.
8. Then roll out this stuffed dough ball very gently with rolling pin keeping it thick. Repeat the process with rest of the dough balls as well.
9. Heat enough oil in a wok and slide the rolled kachoris to medium hot oil. Place as many kachoris as possible and deep fry until they puff up and get golden brown and crispy from all sides.
10. Drain out the fried kachoris on kitchen paper towels and fry the rest.
11. Appetizing and mouth drooling crispy aloo kachoris are ready. Serve steaming hot with any chutney or dip like green coriander chutney, sweet chutney or tomato sauce.
Subscribe for more recipes –
For the Best recipes on YouTube, log onto –
Find us on Facebook at –
Visit my Hindi Website