10 Best Countries to Visit in Africa – Travel Video

Check out all the places seen in this video:

Home to much more than just safaris and the pyramids, Africa is both the second-largest and second most-populous continent on Earth. While beautiful beaches and rugged cliffs line its long coastline, its vast interior encompasses everything from mountains and deserts to tropical rainforests and the Nile river. Home to a vast array of different cultures and languages, Africa offers an intoxicating mix of old and new, as many of its age-old traditions and customs still survive to this day. Here’s a look at the best countries to visit in Africa:

Source: touropia YouTube Channel

47 thoughts on “10 Best Countries to Visit in Africa – Travel Video

• July 16, 2021 at 11:44 am

Namibia should be Nr. 1 and Ethiopia is missing !?!

• July 16, 2021 at 11:44 am

Thanks you so much for this remarkable video about the great continent of Africa in 2021.I really love ALL the 54 or 55 countries across the continent in 2021!

• July 16, 2021 at 11:44 am

My favorite African countries are: South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria, Liberia, Tanzania, Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Senegal, etc. in 2021!

• July 16, 2021 at 11:44 am

Thanks you so much for this remarkable video about Africa. I was born on the African continent in the 1980s!

• July 16, 2021 at 11:44 am

🇪🇹 Ethiopia. Like no other place on earth, the Danakil Depression is like something taken from a science-fiction story. The area is home to landscapes caked with orange, yellow and green sulphur deposits and, perhaps most notably, an active shield volcano. Locals work the dry desert region by mining for salt, using small axes to extract deposits from the ground. The desert is truly an extreme and alien place and is a once in a lifetime journey.

• July 16, 2021 at 11:44 am

🇪🇹 Ethiopia. The country has breathtaking natural beauty, diverse culture, cheerful people, tasteful and delicious cuisine, and endemic wildlife which are just perfect for travelers who are looking for different experiences.

• July 16, 2021 at 11:44 am

Saying thank you is not enough, carlos_1uptradee []n lnster;gram you’re the best. Imma refer my friends and family to you. What a good helper…,.,.

• July 16, 2021 at 11:44 am

One thing is to start an investment, another is to make sure you doing it with the right person so you do nit experience loose trading with an amateur. That is why I trade and invest with ᶜᵃʳˡᵒˢ_1ᵘᵖᵗʳᵃᵈᵉˢ ,1g. and all as been going well and successful since the beginninᵍᵍ

• July 16, 2021 at 11:44 am

I like Namibia Because there are many beautiful mountains, shady, there are many animals. I like animals, although they are both dangerous, but I like a challenge, the more dangerous sometimes I like.

• July 16, 2021 at 11:44 am

I like Egypt! There are some interesting history of the ancient picture writing and the flowing rivers, red sea, some markets, and it is home of the pyramid of Giza in Egypt!😍🇪🇬 And I also watched and learned about the other countries that I like such as, Morroco, Tanzania, Tunisia, Kenya, Uganda, and other places! I never been to Africa to look on lot's of other countries, it's right here in the desert Sahara!☺️🏜️. There are rainforests in Uganda and a lake Victoria near the country of Kenya! Would you guys like to go visit this place? Tell me about this place! And, what did you see in this video?🎥 And there can be penguin's in south Africa and near the continent is Antarctica! There are penguin's in Antarctica too! Would you like to go visit Antarctica? Antarctica is a Very cold place! If you like this story, please tell and share it with your friends! And don't forget to write down ⬇️ your comment and share it below and stay in Touropia! Good luck!😉💘💌💖❤️🧡💛💙💜💕💞

Thank you for recognizing my country 🇹🇿 Tanzania. You are wormly welcome 💞

• July 16, 2021 at 11:44 am

please tell people the truth don't just put a country because it's somehow with good economy

• July 16, 2021 at 11:44 am

there are no ten best countries to visit in Africa. it's a beautiful continent and too vast, rich, diverse, magnificent and breathtaking to narrow down. so happy i was born in Africa! mama Africa

• July 16, 2021 at 11:44 am

Atleast the best country to visit in Africa is uganda but these so called Egypt, kenya and others you won't find anything new but visit uganda don't waste your money on those countries

Great video.
    I have visited Seychelles, Mauritius, South Africa, Morocco, Tunisia and Egypt but Kenya and Tanzania is on my bucket list to visit

• July 16, 2021 at 11:44 am

Sénégal should have been on this list, it’s gorgeous!

• July 16, 2021 at 11:44 am

Zimbabwe where ? I really told Zimbabwe very good country🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼

• July 16, 2021 at 11:44 am

Egypt, Morocco, Kenya, Mauritius and Seychelles. Some of the most fantastic places. ❤️ from India.

You left Zimbabwe

With
    The great Victoria falls
    The great Zimbabwe monument
    Chinoyi caves
    Chimani mani and inyangani mountains
    Great hwange national park
    Vumba water springs
    And the biggest dam in the world according to water storage capacity
    And many more you should take a look .

• July 16, 2021 at 11:44 am

South Africa should not being called rainbow nations because every slice of the rainbow are egual in terms of size. 90% of south Africa is black, indigenous, Bantus. And the culture is African. Most of the people calling SA rainbow are Europeans who think that SA is like any country in South America. Stop calling our country, like that. Its repressive and denies the importance of the indigenous Black community in SA. Brazil is a rainbow.

Call Europe then rainbow nations because of their minorities from Africa, Caribbean countries, Asia etc… Good morning to extremists attacks by racists whites.
    The usa are even more rainbow.

And where is Algeria ??? Haa in America ?? Anyway Mama Africa is the best

• July 16, 2021 at 11:44 am

I want to go to the beautiful Seychelles. Paradise on Earth. South Africa is beautiful. Mauritius is beautiful. I like Seychelles the best because of the Tropical Islands.

correction Nile never sourced from Uganda, it is from Ethiopia

• July 16, 2021 at 11:44 am

Algeria 🇩🇿 Is Always Happy 😊 County With Africa ! Black Live Matter!!!!
    We So Cool!!!!!!!!!!

• July 16, 2021 at 11:44 am

Lella Zainab Guesthouse In Tunisia 🇹🇳 . See « Lella Zainab «  on Facebook and instagram. Excellent Services, Fine Cuisine and unmatched hospitality. Thank you.

• July 16, 2021 at 11:44 am

I spend my most of time in cooking editing and uploading so I need all my brothers and sisters support plzz ❤️

Tanzania Is The Next Big Thing In Africa 🇹🇿🇹🇿🇹🇿🇹🇿🇹🇿

• July 16, 2021 at 11:44 am

Your videos are splendid! Thank you for giving me a new perspective to contemplate!

Comments are closed.